More About National Conference
The Tourette Association of America hosts a biennial National Conference to create a welcoming, informative environment to the Tourette Community. Anyone affected by TS, or simply looking to learn more about TS and its co-occurring conditions is encouraged to attend. The National Conference offers sessions to hundreds of adults and teens with TS, parents, and professionals on a variety of topics grouped by track. In addition to our educational, supportive programming for adults, teens, and parents, this year, we are proud to announce several innovations to make the 2020 Conference the best yet:
- Medical & Behavioral – focuses on leading medical & behavioral treatment approaches for TS and its co-occurring disorders. NEW scientific symposium featuring the latest research advancing treatment and understanding of TS.
- Education – provides tools, resources and guidance on educating your educators.
- Parenting – presentations include first-hand struggles, successes and guidance on raising a child with TS.
- Adult – speakers discuss a variety of personal and professional issues facing adults with TS.
- Youth – (for teens with TS and their siblings, ages 13-19) – for navigating through these challenging years. NEW programming for younger children with TS and their siblings