Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month is May 15 – June 15!
Take the Tourette Pledge
People with Tourette Syndrome have long been misunderstood and mocked. Underneath the uncontrollable symptoms are children and adults – human beings – with hopes, dreams and feelings. Take the Tourette Pledge to stop using Tourette Syndrome as a punchline.
- Participate in Teal Tuesdays: Wear teal on Tuesdays to support Tourette! If you don’t have teal clothing you can wear bracelets, buttons, hair accessories, nail polish and more! Be sure to get your friends and colleagues to join you! Post some pictures on Social Media and tag the Tourette Association!
- Join us at the TODAY Show Plaza on May 15: Click for more information and to sign up!
- Share Your Story: We invite you to share your story, new and old, as a testament to the TAA and all that we have been able to accomplish together. #ThisisTourette #TouretteAwareness
- Connect with your local Chapter or support group
- Join in a Team Tourette Event
– National Awareness 5K Run/Walk: May 19, Flushing NY
Contact your Congressional Leader
Your voice makes a difference. Contact to your Congressional leaders to advocate for the most pressing public policy issues that face the Tourette Syndrome community. #Rally4Tourette
Make a Donation
Every gift makes a difference. Your donation supports the Tourette Association’s work to make life better for all people affected by Tourette and Tic Disorders through efforts that raise awareness, advance research, and provide support.