Tourette Association of America Youth Ambassador Andrew Fogarty and Rising Leader Rhianna Wicken answered a series of questions submitted online by teens and young adults.
Watch the Q&A below!
- How are you dealing with virtual learning or working from home?
- What tips do you have for students who will continue virtual learning for the upcoming fall semester?
- How have you been staying connected to your friends/loved ones?
- What is the best advice you have ever been given about handling your Tourette as a kid/as a young adult?
- What advice do you have on educating teachers and classmates about Tourette Syndrome?
- How do you manage and organize your school or work days?