The Tourette Association of America is highlighting the varied and unique voices of the Tourette Syndrome community and, as part of this, we celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month. To mark this celebration, the TAA is calling on members of the community to share your stories.
Would you be interested in sharing a video or written message with us to share on social media and on the website?
Ideas could include:
- highlighting the experiences of growing up with Tourette Syndrome or another Tic Disorder
- challenges that you’ve had to overcome in school, in your local community and/or within your home life
- contributions and/or accomplishments
- the Hispanic experience and culture
- your advice to others on talking about Tourette Syndrome with the people in your life
- what have you found helpful for you as you’ve dealt with your struggles
Your involvement is incredibly important in helping us highlight our diverse community by continuously spotlighting the various perspectives and cultures. Please fill out the form below for the opportunity to be featured.