Are you interested in helping others find hope and inspiration through your personal experiences? The Tourette Association of America is looking for personal stories from the Tourette Syndrome community. We believe experiences from our community are the most impactful way to improve awareness and understanding, and will reshape what people think about TS.
We welcome perspectives from:
- Individuals living with Tourette Syndrome
- A Parent, sibling, spouse, partner, friend, or family member of individual living with Tourette Syndrome
- A Medical professional and their experience treating Tourette Syndrome
- A Researcher/investigator in the field of Tourette Syndrome
- An Educator, School Administrator, Principal, Boss, Leader
Whether your submission is a short story, poem, illustration or resource, we want to hear from you.