Celebrate your birthday by supporting a cause that is close to your heart with a peer-to-peer fundraiser. By creating a fundraising page, you can turn your birthday celebration into an opportunity to give back. We know that your birthday is a special occasion, and by asking your friends and family to support the TAA, you can easily make a meaningful impact in our community. With your help, we can ensure even more individuals and families impacted by Tourette Syndrome, other Tic Disorders, and co-occurring conditions have access to life-changing programs.
Fundraising with GiveGab
- Visit the TAA’s Birthday Fundraising GiveGab Page.
- Click Start Fundraising.
- When building your page, you can copy in the text from our GiveGab fundraising page. Feel free to add a personalized story or message under the Tell Your Story button.
- Click Share Socially to share your fundraiser with your family and friends and feel free to use the sample social post we provided below.
- Watch your progress bar fill up as you make a meaningful impact on the Tourette Syndrome, other Tic Disorders, and co-occurring conditions community!
Fundraising with Facebook
- Log into Facebook.
- On the left, click Fundraisers.
- Tip: If you don’t see Fundraisers on the left, then click See more.
- On the left, click Raise money.
- Click Nonprofit.
- Scroll or type into the search bar to find Tourette Association of America and select it.
- On the left, enter:
- The goal amount of money you want to raise
- The currency you want the funds to be in
- Click Create.
- Make an impact!
Fundraising with Instagram
- On your phone, open Instagram and tap .
- Choose an image, such as one of the graphics offered below, and tap Next.
- Crop your post as desired and then tap Next.
- Tap Add fundraiser.
- Choose Tourette Association of America. You’ll automatically go to the Fundraiser Details page.
- Feel free to use the sample social media post below when entering the details for your fundraiser and then tap Done.
- Tap Share.
Sample Social Media Posts
It’s your birthday – celebrate and relax! We created sample social media posts for you to use to share your fundraiser so you wouldn’t have to:
Hey, everyone! Today’s my birthday, and I’m celebrating by making an impact on a community close to my heart. To continue creating life-changing programs and funding groundbreaking research for the Tourette Syndrome, Tic Disorders, and co-occurring conditions community, the TAA needs our support. Donate to my fundraiser today as a birthday present to me!
On your desktop, right click to save, or on your phone, hold down on the image to save and use in a social media post:
Feel free to save one of the below images to use as the header in a Facebook fundraiser: