Thank you for your interest, the 2021 Team Tourette T-Shirt contest is now closed.
Vote here for your favorite of the top three designs!
The winner of this contest will have their design featured on 2021 Team Tourette T-Shirts and be recognized in the TAA newsletter publication, on social media, and will receive a free t-shirt with their design on it!
- Must include the words “Tourette Syndrome”
- Design must be for the front of the shirt only
- Design must be one color
- DIGITAL DESIGNS: Must be in high resolution and to be submitted as a .jpg, .png, .pdf, .ai, or .psd file
There is no entry fee to submit a design. Only one design submission per contestant. If you are under the age of 18, you may create a design but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Submit your design (1 per contestant) February 12-26, 2021
- LAST DAY to submit a design – no exceptions February 26, 2021
- Public Voting (on Facebook & tourette.org) March 9-14, 2021
- Announcement of contest winner March 15, 2021
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use any included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry. The winning artist grants to the Tourette Association of America the exclusive right to the design, including any modifications thereof, to be used on promotional/marketing and other Tourette Association of America materials. The artist shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Tourette Association of America from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any violation of third party rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property infringement, misappropriation, dilution or violation) in connection with the Tourette Association of America’s use, distribution, publishing, sale or exploitation of the design. No submissions will be returned.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Visibility – Is it eye catching and visible from a distance
- Does it coincide with the mission of the TAA
- Feasibility – Must be easy to reproduce
*By submitting a design, you are agreeing to all contest rules and guidelines. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Submit Your Design
Submissions are now closed. In addition to your artwork, please include a file with your first and last name, email address, phone number, and a description of your inspiration. Please upload your design submission below. In addition to your artwork, please include your first and last name, email address, phone number, and a description of your inspiration. Make sure your files are named appropriately – please include your name in the file names.